Foundation Earth’s ambitions to develop front-of-pack environmental labelling on food has the potential to help address the urgent challenges of sustainability and climate change.
- Foundation Earth welcomes new members to its Scientific Committee
- French Government joins Foundation Earth as harmonisation of environmental labelling gathers pace
- Blog: Food ecolabelling: “the golden thread” for food security and environmental legitimacy
- Blog: Tackling misleading marketing: how the EU’s Green Claims Proposal could spark a new age for ecolabels
- Foundation Earth joins forces with Fujitsu to map environmental data in the agri-food sector
No comments to show.