Barbaros Corekoglu is responsible for building and leveraging global platforms, programmes and initiatives to deliver on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at Rabobank. Previously, Barbaros was the executive advisor to the CEO of European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Food and helped define the impact pathways of the organisation. Working across EIT Food’s Innovation, Business Creation, Education and Public Engagement Departments, he has established strategic and institutional partnerships with European and International Organisations for impact investing to enable food systems transformation. Barbaros has been advising multinational agri-food companies on agriculture, food, health and sustainability policies for nearly 15 years. He has been instrumental in the development of private-sector voluntary sustainability certification schemes of agricultural feedstocks, represented agrifood industries as a sustainability expert at the European Committee for Standardisation (CEN), and serves at various international expert groups on food, climate and sustainability, including within the World Economic Forum. He co-founded various initiatives including the European Bioeconomy Alliance, UNFCCC Innovation Hub, COP Food Systems Pavilion and Regenerative Agriculture Impact Fund. He has an academic background in EU Diplomacy from the College of Europe in Bruges, and in Economics.
- Foundation Earth welcomes new members to its Scientific Committee
- French Government joins Foundation Earth as harmonisation of environmental labelling gathers pace
- Blog: Food ecolabelling: “the golden thread” for food security and environmental legitimacy
- Blog: Tackling misleading marketing: how the EU’s Green Claims Proposal could spark a new age for ecolabels
- Foundation Earth joins forces with Fujitsu to map environmental data in the agri-food sector
No comments to show.